Return to shop
1. Soak 1/2 dried rose petals in a little water to soften and set aside.
2. Put a good glug of EVOO in a fry pan and lightly toast the harissa mix until fragrant; about 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. Pat dry peppers and combine all ingredients (except rose petals) into a blender or bowl and wand and blitz until combined but still chunky.
4. Stir through rose petals and rose water.
5. Garnish with dried rose petals as required.
6. Store in glass jar in fridge, should keep for approx. 2 weeks
1 packet of Rose Harissa Mix makes 2 batches
Are you over 18 years of age?
Place your online order by the 13th of December 2023 for guaranteed DELIVERY BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
If you are collecting your order from our store, place your order by the 22nd of December. Dismiss