The perfect balance of coffee and sweetness, Tiramisù appropriately translates to “pick-me-up.” The decadent Italian dessert is traditionally made with ladyfingers dipped in espresso, layered with a decadent creamy mixture, and finished with a generous sprinkling of cocoa powder.
- 400g Vicenzovo lady fingers
- 400g Via Vio Mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups of espresso Atomic coffee
- 4 eggs
- 100g sugar
- 30g of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of sweet Marsala
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Beat egg yolks with the sugar until creamy. Add mascarpone cheese.
- Beat the egg whites and fold it into the mascarpone and egg yolk mixture.
- Combine coffee and sweet Marsala and dip the ladyfingers.
- Alternate layers of ladyfingers and mascarpone cream in flat dish or glass.
- Sprinkle your tiramisu with cocoa powder or chocolate powder.
Be first to receive our recipes!
Click on letter to sign up.