Spaghetti alla puttanesca is an Italian pasta dish invented in Naples in the mid-
- 1 onion*
- 2 cloves garlic*
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil*
- 70g anchovies*
- 2 tablespoons capers*
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives*
- 400g Antica Napoli Italian whole peeled tomatoes*
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano*
- 500g Rummo Spaghetti
- * Saute until soft Meanwhile……
- Cook 500g Rummo spaghetti in large pot of salted water, drain when al dente and combine with sauce
- * Stir in & simmer 3 min
- Serve with a generous grating of Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano
Be first to receive our recipes!
Click on letter to sign up.